Monday 17 December 2018

SLJ North Island and South Island

I live in New Zealand on the west coast of the South Island. My hometown has many outdoor activity and they are all beautiful. Some of our beautiful things we have are; lots of outdoor walks, tree top walks, pools, 2 High Schools, lots of primary schools, coal mines, gold panning, pounamu and much more.

I live in Greymouth which is located in New Zealand on the west coast of the South Island in between the Grey river and the Tasman sea.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Zoe!
    Thank you for sharing a little bit about your hometown.I really enjoyed reading your post. You are a natural blogger. , I have never been so it was very helpful and interesting to read your post. You have shared all of the cool things I could do if I visited.

    Can you tell me what your absolutely favourite thing to do in the summertime is?

    Keep it up
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.