Wednesday 26 September 2018

SOLO Check

Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my learning this term: This term I  participated and contributed to my learning by going on a school tramp
Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my environment this term: This term I  participated and contributed to my environment by picking up rubbish on a walk and using reusable bags at the supermarket
Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my family this term:This term I  participated and contributed to my family but helping out around the house
Ways in which I have participated  in and contributed to the local community this term: This term I  participated and contributed to my local community by going to help at special Olympics basketball
Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to the global world this term: This term I  participated and contributed to my global community by posting my learning on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.